Wednesday 16 September 2009

Questionnaire Results.

I handed out 16 questionnaires and asked 15 - 19 year olds. Through my questionnaire, i discovered that most of my target audience watch music videos on the Internet, on sites such as Youtube.





When asking about my target audience's favourite music channel, it was clear that both MTV Base and 4Music were most popular, I could consider this to help me decide on the style of music video that I want.

When asking about whether music videos should have a narrative, the majority of the people I asked decided that it was important in a music video. The narrative keeps the audience engaged and focused on the video. Therefore i have decided to keep to quite a structured narrative throughout my video.

My audience decided that both the artist and the video were both important, but the video keeps the viewer engaged.

My target audience read a wide range of magazines, which will help me when designing my magazine ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment